Online Resume for a Chantilly IT Manager, Architect, Engineer
This page includes summary, redacted information for a highly-experienced Chantilly IT Program Manager and Architect, with skills including:
- Certified Solution Architect,
- Certified Systems Engineering Director,
- Certified Program Manager,
- Internet Marketing and Social Media, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Expert,
- Information Architect,
- Technical Director,
- CIO in the Technical Professional Services and Consulting Industry, and
- Active Top Secret Clearance
Find this information searching for:
- Chantilly IT Manager
- Chantilly Program Manager
- Chantilly Solution Architect
- Reston IT Manager
- Reston Program Manager
- Reston Solution Architect
Contact Neil Private for more information or to schedule an interview.
Neil Private has spent over 20 years in the Consulting and Technical Services Industry for the world's leading Professional Systems Consulting companies (i.e. "Big 4", including Accenture, EDS), providing CIO/CTO, Certified Solution Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Information Architecture, Project Management and Program Management, Business Development and other Professional and Technical expertise to clients in multiple industry segments, though focused in Federal, State and Local Government.
- Practice IT Director for Information Management, Information Governance, and Situational Awareness/Common Operating Picture Disciplines
- Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization for B2B and B2C clients, large businesses and small (Internet Marketing Company Owner)
- Solution Architect and Chief Information Architect for $100M+ projects at DHS (Homeland Security), US Air Force, US Department of Agriculture and other Federal Government Projects
- Program and Project Manager for systems design, build, test and operate projects with >100 Engineers, Vendors and Consultants, for Government, Telecommunications and Resource Industry Clients
- CIO for Business Incubation and Systems Development Engineering Center
- Internet Marketing and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) expert
- Significant Portal and Enterprise Content Management expertise, including NYC.gov, Delaware.gov, Maryland.gov, IRS.gov and many other eGovernment Internet and Intranet properties
- Significant Operations Architecture experience, i.e. Data Center infrastructure and operations, shared services, Security and Information Assurance Architectures
- Significant expertise in Knowledge Management, Business Intelligence, Records Management and Collaboration
Optimum Position Profile
Neil is seeking a Leadership, influencial position, located in the Washington DC Metro Region (strong preference for Chantilly/Reston area),
with roles typical of a Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Information Architect, Technical Program Director, Systems Engineering or Technical Vice President (VP), or other very influential and responsible position charged with aligning technical and information management investment strategies, operations and resources with corporate or enterprise business goals and objectives.
Preferred organization is entrepreneurial, moderate risk, medium to large-sized (100-20,000 employees).